Daventry Contact – Volunteer Furniture and Delivery Driver
Hours of work
Various Hours Available
Have some spare time and are looking to make a difference in your community?
A great volunteering opportunity has arisen at Daventry Contact, based in South March, to drive its 3.5 tonne box van up to 3 days a week. If you have a full B category car license, you are permitted to drive a 3.5 tonne van. Full training will be provided by the team.
- Driving the 3.5 tonne box van
- Helping load + unload the van
- Working with staff to deliver and collect furniture and load into warehouse
- Interview with the Chairman of trustees
- Must have a full B category driving license
- For insurance purposes, this position is only for those aged 25 and over
- PPE will be supplied: overalls, gloves, face masks, face shield and safety boots
Daventry Contact are looking for a volunteer that can commit to 3 days a week
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact with Daventry Contact to arrange an interview on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01327 310711.Find out more here